Share your Story
Share your story
Share your story
- 1 minute minimum / 3 minutes maximum in length.
- No distracting background.
- Horizontal not vertical set up.
- Please ensure the submitted take is not grainy or blurry. It should be in focus on each face, or both faces. Consider cleaning your camera lens.
- If there are two people, please make sure to be sitting side by side.
- Please make sure your face is evenly lit, not in shadows or overexposed.
- No distracting noises: No dogs barking, doors banging, or other loud noises, please.
- No graphics or logos on shirts.
- Solid, light, natural palette colors for clothing, preferred: No patterns or graphics.
- No hats, chewing gum, eating or drinking, or other distractions during the video.
- No cursing.
- 100-250 words maximum.
- Submit, if comfortable, a headshot.
Some Ideas / Prompts:
- Please share your thoughts about how group sharing and the connection with parents has helped you or what it has done for you.
- How has this impacted your relationships and or family dynamics?
- Reflect on the beginning of your journey … What have you learned? How have you changed?
- Think about people who aren’t sure if this could help them or who are desperate for peace, what would you say to them?
- Tell us how your relationship with your child is different.
- What is one thing you’ve noticed about yourself that has changed your life?
- What is something you’ve learned from another parent?
- What are some ideas about self-care that you would like to share or recommend?
- Are there any resources that you would like to share?
- Describe your family and why you needed this.